“콩팥을 건강하게 (Save Your Kidneys)” is a book in Korean language for the prevention of kidney diseases and education of Korean speaking kidney patients.
Incidence of kidney diseases is increasing very fast and awareness about same is very low in society. Cost of therapy of advance stage of chronic kidney diseases is prohibitively high. So prevention and early diagnosis is the need.
“콩팥을 건강하게 (Save Your Kidneys)” is a complete, compact and practical guide on all major kidney problems written by Nephrologists Dr. Yong-Soo Kim and Dr. Sanjay Pandya.
Contents of this book are divided in to two groups. First part contains all basic information about kidney and major kidney diseases as well as their prevention. First part is aimed for all those individuals who value awareness.
Second part contains basic information about early diagnosis, care and treatment ofcommon kidney diseases, which every patient and their family needs to know.
Book is prepared with long experience of authors to treat kidney patients. So this book will provide answers of all common questions frequently asked by kidney patients about their diseases and normal individual about prevention of kidney problems.
Korean Kidney Book Project Team:
- Kim, Su - Wan (Director, Chonnam Medical University)
- Kim Chang - Sung (Secretary, Chonnam Medical University)
- Kwon Myung-gyun (Kyung Hee University Medical School)
- Kim Il-young (Busan Medical University)
- Kim Ryu-kyung (Hanlim Medical University)
- Seongsoo Ah (Eulji Medical University)
- Chungnam (National University)
- Hong Yoo (Catholic University of Medicine)
- Hwang Jin-ho (Central Medical College)
"콩팥을 건강하게 (Save Your Kidneys)"
Year of Publication : 2018
Dr. Yong-Soo Kim, M.D., Ph.D - President of Korean Society of Nephrology
Dr. Sanjay Pandya, M.D., D.N.B. - Chief Mentor of Kidney Education Foundation
Format : Paperback, 233 PP